Thursday 16 February 2012

Vidya Balan turns an item for ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’!

Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s upcoming flick ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’, will see Vidya Balan do an item number. This is the first time, Vidya will be grooving to an item track. Earlier, we have seen Ms Balan gyrate sultrily to songs like Ooh La La and Naak Mukka in The Dirty Picture.
The actress was at a radio station in Mumbai, promoting new film ‘Kahaani’.
She said, “Mr. Vinod Chopra called me. He is my director. He asked me whether I wanted to do it or not. I was like I will absolutely do it,” 
“He asked me to watch the film and hear the song first and then decide. But I would have done it anyway. “He is like a school I belong to. He respected me so much and showed me the film and the song is fun,” she added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping my blog