Saturday 11 February 2012

Amitabh Bachchan unwell !!!

Bollywood legendary, Amitabh Bachchan is unwell. The actor is diagnosed with abdominal ailment and will undergo a surgery this Saturday.
Amitabh Bachchan wrote on his blog, bigb.bigadda.com, “There were some medical procedures today as well, for, and this is being disclosed to the Ef (extended family on the internet) at this point of time, a surgery that I shall be undergoing on the 11th morning. I do not wish to talk much on my medical condition, but trust and faith in my FmXt allows me to do so. The surgery they say is not too complicated, but then all doctors say the same as you end up on the operating table, and before long the details and the subsequent anxieties begin to rise.”
The superstar added: “There has been a dosage of injections intravenous that began to day and shall continue for a few days .. a pain in the abdomen has to be investigated tomorrow under a CT Scan and then and only then shall the ok for the surgery be given … so the next few weeks shall be full of nothing else but the hospital and medical bulletins .. boring it may be but it shall be as informative as possible..”
It all began way back in 1982 when Big B’s started complaining and battling abdominal ailments. He was seriously injured while shooting for Coolie. It was a fight scene that led to all this. In 2005 he underwent a bowel surgery.
“My stomach which has already been the bed of many complicated battles in the past, shall have to entertain this as well. Its a war zone , my body, and one which has been through a great deal and still does. I sometimes lament the fact that I do not have the benefit of a complete and ailment free body structure, and I wonder how wonderful it would be to be normal again. But this was my fate and I shall accept it with a smile,”Amitabh Bachchan wrote.
Big B has been advised by his doc to refrain from late-night appearances.
“The doc who looks after me was furious at my late night appearances … but what does one do .. it is this time of the night or the day when there is freedom and solitude to assuage what I must convey or not. But I do understand his concern and shall abide by it ..” he wrote.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping my blog