Thursday 16 February 2012

Ameesha Patel and Sanjay Dutt have a fracas..

Ameesha Patel and Sanjay Dutt had a fracas at Rohit Dhawan’s sangeet in Goa last week. So much so that he returned to Mumbai without attending the marriage.
This is what happened:
Ameesha came to the sangeet wearing a chaniya-choli that left most of her cleavage exposed. Nothing new. As Dutt is protective about the actress as she was good friends of Manyata until recently asked her to cover-up. Then he went a step ahead and took her dupatta from her shoulder and draped it around her to make her look ‘decent’, an act that didn’t go down well with Ms Patel.
She started screaming and yelling at Dutt asking him who was he to tell her such things and what she did was none of his business. Sanju was taken aback and quietly walked off.
Later, when the actress was asked why she had created a scene, she said that Dutt touched her inappropriately, which she later retracted.
This got back to Sanju and Manyata which left them fuming. Dutt says, “I have always thought of Ameesha as a sister. I would’ve done the same with my sisters Priya and Namrata if I felt that they were dressed unsuitably at an event. I would never disrespect a lady. I have never ever done that in my life. I have always tried to help Ameesha and be like an older brother to her. If she has been saying this, I will never respect her and she will lose a well-wisher for ever.”
Retracting her earlier statement, Ameesha now said, “Sanju is very protective about me. He’s such a dear friend that he can never ever misbehave. In fact, Sanju would himself kill if someone would try to touch me. He wouldn’t allow even a fly to hurt me. All these cheap rumours of ‘misbehaviour’ is sheer nonsense and spread by jealous losers.”
Rrecently Dutt had refused two films that Ameesha had offered him under her newly launched banner. Last month, she had approached Sanju to do a film directed by David Dhawan and the other by Priyadarshan, but the actor refused both citing unavailability of dates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping my blog