Saturday 11 February 2012

Katrina talks about her film with Shahrukh!

Katrina Kaif is very excited about her upcoming film with Shahrukh Khan. She has decided to give in her 100 percent and has devoted her major part of 2012 for the film.
The actress talks about her experience on the sets, “I shot with Shah Rukh for five days before my Ek Tha tiger schedule in Cuba. We had never worked before. And I tend to be a bit reserved on the sets. Shah Rukh has shot several times with Yashji. This is my first. But I was made to feel at home from Day 1. Shah Rukh is very helpful. He is helping me understand my character better.”
Informs a friend of Kats, “The role requires Katrina to work on her body language. Shah Rukh, who has seen several heroines including Kajol, Juhi Chawla, Madhuri Dixit and Preity Zinta transform into Yashraj goddesses, is helping Kat with the same.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping my blog