Thursday 16 February 2012

‘I’m too old for lovey-dovey roles’ says Saif Ali Khan

‘I’m too old for lovey-dovey roles’ says Saif Ali Khan who has now decided to give up on romantic roles post ‘Agent Vinod’.
The actor now believes that he is too old to be running around trees and it’s high time he ‘grows up.’ His latest spy-thriller Agent Vinod being the first move towards becoming more ‘macho’ than Saif has ever been known for.
He says, “Well I don’t know if action’s been my forte, but it’s something that is interesting me at this point in time. Films like Agent Vinod and Race 2 excite me more than say a Love Aaj Kal.
While I’m respective and appreciative of the roles that have given me the success and credibility, at this age I think I would like to do something more strong and mature.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping my blog