Friday 20 January 2012

Shahrukh promotes Priyanka’s ‘Teri Meri Kahani’

Promoting films is like a childs play for King Khan. Well, at a recent award function, Shahrukh Khan was busy promoting Priyanka Chopra’s forthcoming flick, Teri Meri Kahani, which also stars Shahid Kapoor in the lead. The film is directed by Kunal Kholi.
This happened while PC came on stage to receive her award, which was given by Kunal.
Kunal, who was present on stage when this happend, said: “It was really very sweet of Shahrukh Khan. He was on stage co-hosting the show with Vidya Balan. I went up on stage to give Priyanka Chopra an award, and I said I hoped she’d get one next year for my film.”
“Shahrukh turned around and asked me, ‘What is this, plugging your film at any given opportunity?’ I told him, ‘Sir, I learnt it from you only.’ Then Shah Rukh announced to the audience that they must watch my film. I thought it was a thoughtful gesture,” Kunal Kohli is quoted as saying by a news agency.
Kohli's film Teri Meri Kahani has just wrapped up filming for the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping my blog