Tuesday 24 January 2012

Big B pampers himself to a manicure and a pedicure

Amitabh Bachchan recently pampered himself to the joys of a manicure and a pedicure.
The 69 year old actor posted on his blog about his pedicure and manicure session. “I have finally discovered the joys of being pampered by a pedicure and a manicure. I have finally discovered why the ladies spend half their lives in the parlor.”
He added, “I have finally discovered what an idiot I was in not succumbing to the luxury of pretty ladies looking after your feet and hands while you comfortably watch the Australian Open Tournament. And I have finally discovered what a fine art it is to get your nails in shape. All my misgivings far far away from reality. And so shall they remain.”
Well, getting a mani-pedi done, is something, a guy wouldn’t really want to admit in public. However, it will not come as a surprise if Big B’s this revelation will start a new trend among the guys too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping my blog