Saturday 14 January 2012

Parents don’t want Ranbir to move out

Ask Rishi Kapoor about the reconstruction of his sprawling Pali Hill bungalow and the actor says despairingly, “I’ve been waiting for this for years, but I don’t know what steps I should take to see that the plans get passed.” Rishi’s desperation stems from the fact that son Ranbir is all grown up and will soon need place to house his family.
“Ranbir will turn 30 this year. Obviously, in the next two years he will get married and start a family. Though I have very good acreage, this house was built decades ago for my family and has just four bedrooms. it was never meant to accommodate two families and so reconstruction is imperative. I will need at least two years to build a new home for it to be ready in time. I wouldn’t want Ranbir to move out.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping my blog