Tuesday 6 March 2012

'We will see Saif and friends in court' says Tarina Patel !!

According to a report published in a daily, Tarina Patel, wife of Sharma apparently agreed for an out-of-court settlement with Saif. Denying any such intention, the actress said that she is both horrified and amused to read such reports. She and her husband are unwilling to compromise and will pursue the matter till the end.
However, Tarina said she did receive a feeler for a settlement from a mutual friend but couldn’t trust him. She told Mumbai Mirror, “An entrepreneur friend Ali Bagash said that Saif asked him for a compromise. I don’t know whether we can trust him because everyone around us is trying to get a moment of fame from this unfortunate incident.”
The actress also revealed more details about the night. According to Tarina, after the altercation with Saif was over and Iqbal was leaving the restaurant with her and her parents, Shakeel Ladak who accompanied Saif to the dinner, ran to the restaurant exit and allegedly punched her father.
She added, “I didn’t talk about the matter before because I wanted to restrict my comments to the person who wronged us. Now that everyone is sympathising with Saif, I have no option but to expose him further. Mr Ladak punched my father and his glasses fell on the floor and my mother stood there in disbelief. I will never forget or forgive him. Also, Malaika Arora Khan was verbally abusing us. I had never witnessed such behaviour before. We will see Mr Saif Ali Khan and his friends in court.”
Reacting to the rumours that she is doing this for publicity, she said, “It is obvious as to who is getting more publicity. Just compare the number of interviews they’ve given on this issue to mine. They can call me what they like, publicity-hungry or whatever, we’re not giving in.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping my blog