Wednesday 14 March 2012

Happy Birthday Aamir Khan !

Mr Perfectionist, Aamir Khan celebrates his birthday today. The actor turned 47. Well, it’s been quite sometime now that we’ve heard about Aamir. The actor celebrated his big day with journalists at his residence.
The actor is busy these days, hosting and producing a show which brings real life stories on reel. The show will telecast on StarPlus. “Right now my life revolves around the show. My team and me are trying to do something different. I have been working on this show for last two years. This is my life’s ambitious project,” Aamir said.
“I am very excited about my television debut. Usually today’s day (birthday) I usually spend with my family, but today I will be leaving for the shooting of my television show,”he added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping my blog