Wednesday 14 March 2012

Nupur Mehta involved in match-fixing?

Bollywood actress Nupur Mehta who did a supporting role in the film ‘Jo Bole So Nihaal’, which had Sunny Deol in the lead, is said to be involved in match-fixing in the World Cup 2011, in a match played between India and Pakistan.
The Sunday Times newspaper, a UK based one, pictured the actress wearing a green sequin bikini, with her face blurred.
“All these allegations are false. I am not involved in this I can never think about match fixing. My pictures have been used without my permission by Sunday Times,” Nupur Mehta told reporters in Mumbai.
“I am upset… I was at my home watching the match and not at Mohali during the India-Pakistan match,” she added.
Cricket and Bollywood have always gone hand-in-hand, said Nupur.
“I am honest and innocent,” concludes the actress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping my blog