Tuesday 25 October 2011

Manisha Koirala arrives drunk at event

Manisha Koirala made a drunken appearance at an art exhibition in Mumbai recently.
Wearing a casual white tee, with sunglasses perched on her head, the actor looked completely out of sorts as she mingled around at the art exhibition at Flora fountain fort, Mumbai.
The Bollywood actor could barely talk coherently but still answered queries by the media.
Squashing rumours of her comeback in Bollywood, she said, “I’m in Nepal right now, whatever you’ve heard my coming back to Mumbai for an acting career, that’s not true. I will only say one thing; I’m living a very good life. With India and Nepal becoming closet friends, I’m in a blessed situation.”
On being asked whether she is living a happy married life, she candidly said, “Yes and no, I can’t lie too much,” revealed the actor who tied the knot with married Samrat Dahal in June last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping my blog